broker with Forex margin calculation type for XAUUSD symbol

Hi, anyone knows a broker that has Forex calculation mode for XAUUSD symbol?

Thanks

Oscar Pedrola Escriba:
broker that has Forex calculation mode for XAUUSD symbol?

A few brokers offer Forex calculation modes for XAUUSD (margin and contract size are calculated based on the notional value of the trade).

Google it.

NOTE: To discuss specific brokers is not allowed here - MQL5 Forum prohibits such discussions to maintain neutrality and avoid potential conflicts of interest.

However, I can suggest that you refer to the list of brokers recommended by MetaQuotes, the developer of the MetaTrader platform, which is available on their website at https://www.metaquotes.net/en 
These brokers have been carefully evaluated and approved by MetaQuotes, ensuring that they meet certain standards and requirements.

MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
MetaQuotes — the developer of trading platforms for brokers, banks, exchanges and hedge funds
  • www.metaquotes.net
MetaTrader 5 trading platform is a free Forex and stock trading tool

Oleksandr Medviediev #:

A few brokers offer Forex calculation modes for XAUUSD (margin and contract size are calculated based on the notional value of the trade).

Google it.

NOTE: To discuss specific brokers is not allowed here - MQL5 Forum prohibits such discussions to maintain neutrality and avoid potential conflicts of interest.

However, I can suggest that you refer to the list of brokers recommended by MetaQuotes, the developer of the MetaTrader platform, which is available on their website at https://www.metaquotes.net/en 
These brokers have been carefully evaluated and approved by MetaQuotes, ensuring that they meet certain standards and requirements.

Thanks Oleksandr. I did google it before asking, did not find anything. In the MetaQuotes page I could not find any suggested list of brokers either...maybe I am not that good looking for things. However, I've already found what I was looking for by trying with one of the most well known brokers. Thank you and have a good day.