My experience on How to use arbitration to get your locked fund when a developer does not reply your messages

I encountered and issue recently where I posted a job for a developer. After submitting job specification the developer did not respond again for two days.  I was getting pissed up with the whole issue. I tried sending message to service desk but there was no way I could send them message. It was the automated responder that was answering me. Then I realize that there are protocols to follow. Hence I want to share with you how to use arbitration to get get your locked fund as a customer

It takes within 7 days for service desk to look into arbitration. This was what I was not aware of that made me felt service desk was not responding to me. So, I want you to know that it takes seven days for service desk to look into your arbitration. You have to patiently wait. Nevertheless if they have not looked into your arbitration within 7 days then you can now use service desk. Here is how to use service desk.

Go to service desk on your profile

Click new request

Click freelance

Click I am a customer

Click problem with order

The auto responder will ask if you have applied to arbitration choose yes

The auto responder will ask has it been 7 days since you applied to arbitration choose yes

After that you will be required to send a link of the job.

From then on you can follow on to get their reply to get your locked fund reversed to your wallet.

This was how I got my locked fund reversed to my wallet.