Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System (Part 43): Chart Trader Project (II)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System (Part 43): Chart Trader Project (II).

Most people who want or dream of learning to program don't actually have a clue what they're doing. Their activity consists of trying to create things in a certain way. However, programming is not about tailoring suitable solutions. Doing it this way can create more problems than solutions. Here we will be doing something more advanced and therefore different.

In the previous article Developing a Replay System (Part 42): Chart Trader Project (I), I showed how you can arrange interaction between the mouse indicator and other indicators.

Here we will be doing something more advanced and therefore different. But in any case, the result will be the same as in video 01. I suggest you watch this video before you start reading the article so that you have an idea of what exactly we will be doing. This is not something that can be understood just by reading the code. They say an image is worth a thousand words, so watch the video to better understand what will be explained in the article.

Video 01 - Demo video

The video shows that data is displayed in the Chart Trade window. You may have noticed that we do everything exactly as shown in the previous article, but the information is updated without actually using the objects. And you're probably wondering: How is this possible?

Author: Daniel Jose