Website

If a developer create a web application for a customer and after a few months it stop working. What is the process of getting it solved because the customers has already paid the developer the developer has guaranteed the works will have no problem but after a few months the web application stop working. I need some advice asking for a friend

Contact the original coder. If he/she doesn't reply try discussing the issue with another coder.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Contact the original coder. If he/she doesn't reply try discussing the issue with another coder.
So there is nothing that protect customers with these things because some developers just don’t do a good work and you are telling me that the customer has to take all the bad work and let it go. So if they don’t reply I have to spend money on another coder or developer 

I am making the suggestion about how to select the coder for personal order in Freelance (or any) -  I am posting is all the time on the forum during the many years: post 

Frantzdy Pierre #:
So there is nothing that protect customers

This is true about most businesses out there.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

This is true about most businesses out there.

So if he wants to get another coder from here how can he guarantee himself that it will not be the same

Frantzdy Pierre #:
So if he wants to get another coder from here how can he guarantee himself that it will not be the same

Please check the link   Sergey already shared with you.

There are many coders here who take chance on projects is there a way MQL5 can stop these people from working here
There are many coders here who take chance on projects is there a way MQL5 can stop these people from working here
  • Amos Tsopotsa
  • www.mql5.com
General: There are many coders here who take chance on projects is there a way MQL5 can stop these people from working here

Yashar Seyyedin #:

Please check the link   Sergey already shared with you.

They should do a background check on the developers because that is like a scam to the customers. The developers who did the horrible should be held accountable for it. That’s my opinion