Discussing the article: "Developing a Replay System (Part 41): Starting the second phase (II)"

Check out the new article: Developing a Replay System (Part 41): Starting the second phase (II).

If everything seemed right to you up to this point, it means you're not really thinking about the long term, when you start developing applications. Over time you will no longer need to program new applications, you will just have to make them work together. So let's see how to finish assembling the mouse indicator.

I just want to somehow get the reader, who has years of programming experience, to stop doing the same thing over and over again. Perhaps, it's time to look carefully at your own work. Stop doing the same thing over and over again due to lack of thoughtful planning.

In fact, there is a hidden reason behind the start of a new phase in the replay/simulator system. We have already talked about this in another article. I'm tired of doing everything the old way in MQL5. My personal codes follow certain rules. However, the codes attached to the articles were different. I always try to keep them as simple and clear as possible, but I constantly see people saying something about MQL5 or MetaTrader 5.

I want to show that it is possible to do much more than what others have achieved. So get ready, no more jokes. From now on we will see what my code actually looks like. I'm not going to demonstrate anything specific about certain assets or indicators, but I will show you that MQL5, like MetaTrader 5, is capable of much more than you think.

In the previous article, I mentioned that there was one unresolved issue to be resolved. So, let's start by solving this problem.

Author: Daniel Jose