How to Make Stop Loss Level and Entry Level Equal or Greater/Lesser?

Hello. I am working on developing HFT Expert. However, I am facing some problems. No matter how hard I searched, I couldn't find a solution.

1- Some HFT experts work entirely on stop loss. For example, I open a Buy Stop order, but I see that the entry level and stop loss level are the same. This is not possible.

2- Under normal conditions, it should always be below this level. Afterwards, this transaction takes place as Sell or Buy and when I look at it, the level is still the same. Afterwards, the stop loss is moved above the buy order with stop trailing. So when the order explodes it looks like take profit.

3- When I look at the transaction history, there is no TP rate at all. Profit was made entirely with stop loss, and those with the same entry level and stop loss rates closed with 0 loss.

How is this possible? When I try to do this with MQL5 I get an Invalid Stops error. Is there a method or methods that I don't know about?

By examining the screenshots, you can see that the levels are quite incomprehensible.

You can see the screenshots on the attachments