Request for Enhanced 4K Monitor Support in MT5: Zoom Functionality on Charts

Dear MetaQuotes Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request an enhancement to the MetaTrader 5 platform to better support 4K monitors. Currently, the platform's interface, particularly the charts, do not scale adequately on high-resolution screens, making the graphical elements and texts appear extremely small, even at maximum zoom settings.

Here are the main issues I'm experiencing with MT5 on a 4K monitor:

1. Inadequate Zoom on Charts: The maximum zoom level available is insufficient, making chart details difficult to read and analyze. This greatly hampers usability, especially for detailed technical analysis.

2. Small Interface Elements: Many interface components, including text and icons, do not scale properly on high-resolution displays. This makes it challenging to interact with the platform effectively.

To improve the user experience for those of us using 4K monitors, I would like to suggest the following enhancements:

1. Increase Maximum Zoom Levels: Please consider increasing the maximum zoom level on charts to allow for better visibility and more detailed analysis on high-resolution screens.

2. Responsive UI Scaling: Implement a responsive scaling mechanism for the entire interface to ensure that all elements adjust appropriately to different screen resolutions.

These improvements would significantly enhance the usability of MT5 for users with 4K monitors and align the platform with current display technology trends. I believe this will not only improve the overall user experience but also keep MT5 competitive in the ever-evolving trading platform market.

Thank you very much for your attention to this matter and for your continued efforts in developing such a robust trading platform. I look forward to seeing these improvements in future updates.

Best regards