Creating a Custom Mapping tools.

Dear Traders,

How do i create such indicators on the top screen shown in the screen shot? The one i have is for MT4. wanted to incorporated in MT5

kinda doing mapping and got tired to kept selecting the text button. wanted to establish a custom wording for my analysis. can any one help please.

Thanks.

Files:
gg.png  30 kb

meigamenx:

Dear Traders,

How do i create such indicators on the top screen shown in the screen shot? The one i have is for MT4. wanted to incorporated in MT5

kinda doing mapping and got tired to kept selecting the text button. wanted to establish a custom wording for my analysis. can any one help please.

Thanks.

Are you a programmer?

Explain what you want out of the indicator, what do you want it to do, what are you using it for?

Hi

I assume those are just objects on the chart or labels which can be „clicked” and chosen action is performer this should be convertible from mt4 easily (objects are manager similarly in the mt5). You can try to show us your attempt of doing this and we may be able to help you with some problems you have or you can try to find a freelance who would do this for you. Now I don’t really know what should be done here and how can we help you with that picture.

Best Regards