cant find any server on mt5 macbook

I have a question, my mt5 can't find any server. I will log in under CapialMarkets-Live. But I don't have any servers in the bottom right corner. Only 0/0 kb... What should I do. I use mt5 on macbook.

Check the name of the server with your broker (and ask them how to connect to MT5 if possible).

Sergej Golubev # : Ověřte si název serveru u svého brokera (a zeptejte se ho, jak se připojit k MT5, pokud je to možné).

Could it be a mistake in the mt5 settings?

Tomas1990 #:

Could it be a mistake in the mt5 settings?

Why mistake?
MT5 (MetaQuotes) has nothing to do with the brokers related to trading accounts, the settings, the symbols to trade, the specification of the symbols, the price on the chart ...
It is the brokers' related subject.

If you download MT5 from your broker's website so try to connect ... if not possible - ask them for support.

Does this broker support Metatrader 5? (because not all the brokers are using MT5 trading platform).
Besides, some brokers prefer for the traders to open the trading account using their/brokers' website instead of creating the trading account directly in MT5 for example ...

Sergej Golubev # :

Proč se mýlit? MT5 (MetaQuotes) nemá nic společného s brokery souvisejícími s obchodními účty, nastavením, symboly k obchodování, specifikací symbolů, cenou na grafu... Je to předmět související s brokery.

Pokud si stahujete MT5 z webu vašeho brokera, zkuste se připojit ... pokud to není možné - požádejte je o podporu.

Podporuje tento broker Metatrader 5? (protože ne všichni brokeři používají obchodní platformu MT5). Kromě toho někteří makléři dávají přednost tomu, aby si obchodníci otevřeli obchodní účet pomocí svých webových stránek/brokerů namísto vytvoření obchodního účtu přímo v MT5, například ...

It worked fine for me yesterday. But when the NY section started, it got disconnected and I can't connect anymore.

Tomas1990 #:

It worked fine for me yesterday. But when the NY section started, it got disconnected and I can't connect anymore.

Ask your broker (in case you are sure that it is not your computer's bug or internet's issue.

And make network scan on MT5 (and select more suitable one):