Need 2 indicators in 1

Hi,

I am new to MT5 and know that I cannot get recommendations for products on this forum.

I do not have the time to go through every Stochastic product here and wonder if there is anywhere I can put my request "out there"?

I basically need an indicator combo that will alert me when Stochastic main line enters oversold area when price above the 50 period simple moving average, and vice versa for shorts.

Thanks

This isn't a safe approach in trading, when the stochastic line is in the oversold area, that's not an immediate call for a trade..because it can stay in the oversold area and continue being bearish. You will hit stop losses with this approach. You can only assume it's a good time to buy when it leaves the oversold area and a good time to short when it leaves the overbought area (along with other confluences). The request you have isn't difficult, but there's a freelance section for requests like this

Conor Mcnamara #:
This isn't a safe approach in trading, when the stochastic line is in the oversold area, that's not an immediate call for a trade..because it can stay in the oversold area and continue being bearish. You will hit stop losses with this approach. You can only assume it's a good time to buy when it leaves the oversold area and a good time to short when it leaves the overbought area (along with other confluences). The request you have isn't difficult, but there's a freelance section for requests like this

Thanks Conor..my approach to trading is as safe as I can make it as I have a very very conservative risk management approach which has served me well for years. I do not assume anything in trading and my technique involves other processes after I have the type of signal I am looking for, which may or may not enable me to enter that market. I previously coded my own screener via ProRealCode but now that I am working with MT5, looking for this type of indication. Thank you anyway.

I'll build something if you want to start it off, I already had a stochastic with MA lying around

I guess that would be it

I'm a developer and freelancer on this platform.
I can help you make that EA

you can contact me @jonathan mboya

Conor Mcnamara #:
I guess that would be it

Thanks for that Conor.... how much to make it into a MQL5 program for me please?