Signals - What if you change "use no more than x% of account balance" while there are open orders?

What if you are subscribed to a Signal, and you have open orders in your terminal. 

What happens in you change/adjust the "use no more than x% of account balance" amount in your Signal settings? 

My reason for asking is: there is high impact news coming up this week for the currency pair of this trading signal, and to exercise caution, i would like to lower the % to prepare for volatility. But, I have open orders and I'm not sure what will happen if i do that. 

Thank you kindly.

If I'm not wrong, in case you decrease it, it should adjust lot sizes closing partials of each opened trade.

Not sure if in the other case (if you increase it), system will open the missing lost to match the new risk profile... You should wait for an answer from someone who personally experienced it.

Yes, as far as I know, if you decrease your participation percentage, it will partially close the already copied trades (as Fabio mentioned). However, any increase will only affect the newly opened/copied trades from that point onwards.