Is there any way to disable expert and journal messages

Hi Guys 

I have an ea with traling stop, when that tralling stops is active and move with every tick there are messages coming in journal and expert, I just got message from broker 

that my account is over loaded with messages as they limit to 2000 a day. Is there a way to disable them ? 

Fix your broken EA.

What do you mean ? when OrderModify or OrderSend is called, is sending message by own. 

Michal Adam Ciechanowicz #:
What do you mean ? when OrderModify or OrderSend is called, is sending message by own. 
You shouldn’t be modifying every tick it causes too much server work hence why you are having a problem from the broker

Hi

You can change trailing function and add some “step” for trailing so the trades won’t be trailed every tick but only when new sl would have changed at least X pips.

or you can also trail trades by the EA only a hidden mode and is not visible to broker, but you have to code the trailing by yourself in the EA and manage everything (also closing) within the code, so this require some skills to code it in reliable way.

Best Regards

Marzena Maria Szmit #:

Hi

You can change trailing function and add some “step” for trailing so the trades won’t be trailed every tick but only when new sl would have changed at least X pips.

or you can also trail trades by the EA only a hidden mode and is not visible to broker, but you have to code the trailing by yourself in the EA and manage everything (also closing) within the code, so this require some skills to code it in reliable way.

Best Regards

In my version trade is only modified when price hit set level and then when price move in to right direction. So is not modified every single tick. 

Your idea to do that in "hiden state" is very good thank you for that. It will do exactly the same but it will not modify the order and also it can be done very easily as I can store value and only activate close position when the level is reached. 

Paul Anscombe #:
You shouldn’t be modifying every tick it causes too much server work hence why you are having a problem from the broker
In my version trade is only modified when price hit set level and then when price move in to right direction. So is not modified every single tick. 

William Roeder #:
Fix your broken f
William Roeder #:
Fix your broken EA.

fix your mentality 

Your idea to do that in "hiden state" is very good thank you for that. It will do exactly the same but it will not modify the order and also it can be done very easily as I can store value and only activate close position when the level is reached. 

either

1. your step is too small, OR

2. your trail stop and code does not do what you say it does, nor what you want it to do. 

Unless you post your code. we can only guess. so post your code if you want more help. And until you do post your code, you are just wasting everyones time; yours included.

then where are all the server messages coming from?  this is why you should post code, no point asking a question when you are going to doubt the answers that are based upon your vague facts, 2000 server messages a day is significant so there is something wrong with your code and/or design,

Michael Charles Schefe #:

either

1. your step is too small, OR

2. your trail stop and code does not do what you say it does, nor what you want it to do. 

Unless you post your code. we can only guess. so post your code if you want more help. And until you do post your code, you are just wasting everyones time; yours included.

Paul Anscombe #:

then where are all the server messages coming from?  this is why you should post code, no point asking a question when you are going to doubt the answers that are based upon your vague facts, 2000 server messages a day is significant so there is something wrong with your code and/or design,

Michael Charles Schefe and Paul Anscombe, is down to amount of positions which ea open ;)  . I didn't ask for help with my code ( if I will needed I will ask). I asked if there is a way to disable this kind of message. 

If there is no way to disable or you guys don't know the way, then there is no way and I will need to work it out another way, which I did and Marzena Maria Schmit had a good idea. 

Thank you all for your interesting and help even thanks for William Roeder the bonker ;)