Create automatic repeating orders with only preset amount, TP and SL

Good morning, I don't understand anything about programming and I found this wonderful forum full of very expert people.

I would like to test an automation that replicates what I've been doing by hand for a month:

opens a BUY operation on EURUSD of a fixed amount (for example 50 euros with x30 leverage) with TP at 1 euro and SL at 10 euros

at the same time opens a SHORT operation on EURUSD of a fixed amount (for example 50 euros with x30 leverage) with TP at 1 euro and SL at 10 euros

Every time a trade reaches a threshold and closes, it automatically reopens it, the same

This system, manually, allows me to exploit the natural fluctuations in value and close the weeks with very promising positive balances, and for now little risk. Almost zero given the numerous profitable transactions I close.

Can such an automation be done on MT5?
Having an automation would allow me to have no downtime between a closed operation and the moment I reopen it, given that I can't spend all day at the PC

Can someone help me?

Andrea Mosconi:

Buongiorno, non capisco niente di programmazione e ho trovato questo stupendo forum pieno di persone molto esperte.

Vorrei testare una automazione che replica quello che sto facendo a mano da un mese:

apre un' operazione BUY su EURUSD di importo prefissato (esempio 50 euro con leva x30) con TP a 1 euro e SL a 10 euro

contemporaneamente apre un' operazione SHORT su EURUSD di importo prefissato (esempio 50 euro con leva x30) con TP a 1 euro e SL a 10 euro

Ogni volta che un'operazione raggiunge una soglia e si chiude, la riapre automaticamente, uguale

Questo sistema, manualmente, mi permette di sfruttare le naturali oscillazioni di valore e chiudere le settimane con saldi positivi molto promettenti, e per adesso pochi rischi. Quasi zero viste le numerose operazioni a profitto che chiudo.

Si può fare un'automazione del genere su MT5?
Avere un'automazione mi permetterebbe di non avere tempi morti tra un' operazione chiusa e il momento in cui la riapro, visto che non posso stare tutto il giorno al pc

Qualcuno può aiutarmi?

Hello, thank you for reaching out. This forum operates in English, so it would be appreciated if you could kindly translate your message to English for everyone's understanding and participation. We value diversity and respect for all members here. Thank you for your cooperation.