VPS Issue

Hi All,

I've registered and signed up for a VPS, and have managed to have it migrate my entire account, however, I can't seem to be able to access the VPS when trying to do an EA Strategy Test...

Wondering what I am doing wrong, if anyone could point me in the correct direction please. For whatever reason, the VPS migration only detects a single EA that I have and not all that I have downloaded and installed. Also, when testing a demo EA, these are also not detected by the migration.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Regards.

Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
Launching MetaTrader VPS: A step-by-step guide for first-time users
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.mql5.com
Everyone who uses trading robots or signal subscriptions sooner or later recognizes the need to rent a reliable 24/7 hosting server for their tradi...

I have followed the guides provided to precision...I still do not see any VPS agents under the Agents Strategy Tester Tab. Synchronization is successful and I'm able to utilize the VPS CPU during a Strategy Test..? Any further assistance would be appreciated. Thank you.

Don't use the built in VPS service with MetaTrader. Get yourself a Windows VPS and run MetaTrader on it like you would your desktop. The built in VPS is severely limited.