I cannot access the project I work on page. Error 404

Hi guys, for some reason when I try to open the page with the project I'm working on, I get an error 404. The page does not exist (mql5.com) 

Strange but the customer can access the pages and is sending messages in the chat section and I'm receiving these messages via the MT4 application on my phone but I cannot answer.

Very weird, no? First time happens to me.

Any idea?

Projects assist in creating profitable trading robots! Or at least, so it seems
Projects assist in creating profitable trading robots! Or at least, so it seems
  • www.mql5.com
A big program starts with a small file, which then grows in size as you keep adding more functions and objects. Most robot developers utilize include files to handle this problem. However, there is a better solution: start developing any trading application in a project. There are so many reasons to do so.

Try to restart your modem, it seems like a IP block.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
Try to restart your modem, it seems like a IP block.

No, this will not help. Anyways I did it. Thanks for your response!

Tzvetan Jordanov #:

No, this will not help. Anyways I did it. Thanks for your response!

Is there any chance the customer declined the project and you don't have enough privileges to access the page?

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Is there any chance the customer declined the project and you don't have enough privileges to access the page?

If he has declined the project, why keeps sending me messages via the chat section of the job and asking me things like "Are you there?" ?

Something weird happened tho.

The only way I to receive the error 404 when I try to access the job is if the job is deleted by the customer, but how then he is sending messages via the chat section of the job if the job is deleted?

Tzvetan Jordanov #:

If he has declined the project, why keeps sending me messages via the chat section of the job and asking me things like "Are you there?" ?

Something weird happened tho.

The only way I to receive the error 404 when I try to access the job is if the job is deleted by the customer, but how then he is sending messages via the chat section of the job if the job is deleted?

Yes, this is what I thought, this 404 error usually means that the page is deleted or you don't have access to it.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Yes, this is what I thought, this 404 error usually means that the page is deleted or you don't have access to it.

Yes, this what I also know, but then how the customer is sending these messages to me via the chat system of this page? :-)

Tzvetan Jordanov #:

Yes, this what I also know, but then how the customer is sending these messages to me via the chat system of this page? :-)

That is strange, maybe you need to contact the Service Desk.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

That is strange, maybe you need to contact the Service Desk.

Yes I did but no response yet and the time flys ...