Opinions: What will happen following the European interest rate cut?

How do you think this interest rate cut, scheduled for June 6th, will affect the EUR/GBP and EUR/USD exchange rates?

I believe in a potential upward trend for both exchange rates, but at the same time, I suspect that the cut could lead to a slight short-term devaluation of the euro and consequently the opposite could happen.

If as many people as possible shared their opinions, we could collectively do a sentiment analysis that could be useful to everyone in our trading.

What do you think the trend of the EUR/GBP and EUR/USD exchange rates will be following the interest rate cut?

Good morning
Not much, I'm one of those people who think that everything is in the graph.
It can be a problem, I admit, you have to deal with it

Alessandro Riggi:

How do you think this interest rate cut, scheduled for June 6th, will affect the EUR/GBP and EUR/USD exchange rates?

I believe in a potential upward trend for both exchange rates, but at the same time, I suspect that the cut could lead to a slight short-term devaluation of the euro and consequently the opposite could happen.

If as many people as possible shared their opinions, we could collectively do a sentiment analysis that could be useful to everyone in our trading.

What do you think the trend of the EUR/GBP and EUR/USD exchange rates will be following the interest rate cut?

Markets price such moves many months before... The weakness in dollar is already priced. We need to see how the rate will behave around long term resistance zones... Markets always find its reason to reverse any trend if they want...