Unable to connect my EA to MT4 all of a sudden yet its been working on the account

Unable to connect my EA to MT4 all of a sudden yet its been working on the account. 

I am getting the below error;

2024.06.03 06:30:42.116 cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\9E1B7C64C22DC2B6AAD000B3A8AB1869\MQL4\Experts'

Anyone who knows why it's not connecting? 

I have an answer for you :)

MT4 developers released a new build, 1420, and banned indicators/EAs that they do not want us to use :)

They want to make everyone use their market to purchase stuff :)

Basically, the indicators/EAs they do not want us to use are cracked versions.

So, you are either using a free cracked indicator/EA or bought a cracked indicator/EA, which is why it is no longer working for you.

I am sorry, I know it's not the answer you were looking for :)

You must recompile your code.
          New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1420 - MQL4 programming forum (2024.05.24)

Stop using stolen programs.

Version 1420 will soon become the minimum supported version.
          New version of MetaTrader 4 build 1420 - MQL4 Algo Trading Forum - Page 2 #12 (2024.05.27)

I have the same problem but my EA is original with license, not cracked

thomasterragin #:
I have the same problem but my EA is original with license, not cracked
Did you get it from mql marketplace.  If not how can you be sure it’s pukka?   Either way go back to the supplier for support 

Paolo Anscombe # : L'hai preso da mql marketplace. Altrimenti come puoi essere sicuro che sia Pukka? In ogni caso, tornare dal fornitore per ricevere supporto 
I'm sure of the original source

thomasterragin #:
I'm sure of the original source
That’s good then ask them for support 

have you solved it ?