Can anyone add a martingale System In My Code

When SL hit it will double the lot size and when trade close or tp hit it will set lot size to default.
Files:
RSI_EA.mq5  39 kb

Shahwaiz_190:
When SL hit it will double the lot size and when trade close or tp hit it will set lot size to default.

this would help: https://www.mql5.com/en/job

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Hi

You need to find someone who will code this for you - adding martingale to existed strategy is not so easy. Apart from just increase lots you have to code the whole management with lots calculation and management for other cases (if you allow multiple trades at the same time, with partial close). Also you need to specify what would happen when trailing would be activated or some other functions of the EA are activated for a trade etc… Just find a freelancer who will do it for you.

Have a nice weekend

Martingale is not a strategy. It's a betting system.

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)

Shahwaiz_190:

I agree with the comment above and do not start with martingale -not even think of it.