does anybody know why the EA that work properly a few days befor now does not work

does anybody know why the EA that work properly a few days befor now does  not work in mt4 ?????????

alirezamohamadi:
does anybody know why the EA that work properly a few days befor now does  not work in mt4 ?????????
Where did you get it? 

I'm trading with a Robot on avatrade.com -broker, together with the VPS offered by MQL5. The Robot started trading in April, 2024. 

To my surprise, the account Balance has remained the same till today. My question to the experts among us. Why is it so?  What have I done wrong? 

Have I forgotten something? Please help if you can.

Thanks for your great help.

Nillscash

Nillscash #:

I'm trading with a Robot on avatrade.com -broker, together with the VPS offered by MQL5. The Robot started trading in April, 2024. 

To my surprise, the account Balance has remained the same till today. My question to the experts among us. Why is it so?  What have I done wrong? 

Have I forgotten something? Please help if you can.

Thanks for your great help.

Nillscash

You really expect an answer?  No mind readers here 🤔

Hi

Check the logs on the expert/journal tab on the terminal. If there is any problem with the EA- there would be displayed some messages what the problem might be.

Also, what do you mean by “does not work”? Does it stop trading? Does it place wrong trades? Or is it removing by itself from the chart? Need more info here.

Have a nice weekend

1. No information provided, no description, no image, no video (perhaps use ScreenToGif).

“Doesn't work” is meaningless — just like saying the car doesn't work. Doesn't start, won't go in gear, no electrical, missing the key, flat tires — could be anything, meaningless.
    We can't read your mind nor see your machine; only what you give us on this forum.
         How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
              When asking about code
              Be precise and informative about your problem

2. You must recompile your code.
              New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1420 - MQL4 programming forum (2024.05.24)

Stop using stolen programs.

Version 1420 will soon become the minimum supported version.
              New version of MetaTrader 4 build 1420 - MQL4 Algo Trading Forum - Page 2 #12 (2024.05.27)