MT4 Terminal Closing on its own!

Weird problem I'm experiencing. When I open MT4 and get the sound confirming that I'm connected to the server, MT4 shuts down on its own completely. This happens only when my EA is loaded. I've used a self-made EA as a helper tool for some time now and have never had this problem before. I don't see anything in the logs that's alarming. I don't believe there's anything in the code that's causing an error, but even if there was, it usually removes itself from the chart and gives an error message in the Experts / Journal tab. Now, the entire program just shuts down by itself as if I clicked the X. Interestingly, when I connect to MT4 without the internet it won't shut down. When I connect to MT4 with the internet but without the EA it won't shut down either. It doesn't happen every time but maybe 90% of the time. I definitely have enough memory and computer resources. I've tried loading it onto just 1 chart and it's the same result. I've deleted "community.ini" after reading some post from here and it worked one time but doesn't work anymore. I'm kind of stumped. Is this a symptom of the server rejecting my EA and closing my terminal? Or what the heck is going on?