How to get the indicator buffers out as output ?

hello everyone I have an indicator where I want in input through the logs I need to get out the indicator buffers

I already have a void that via a for automatically adds the buffers to the various features so I ask you for this trivial problem

for accuracy I would need that the output would be organized with each specification for each buffer to which indication is

code

///
void IndicatorIni()
  {
   barClrArr[0]=hvbBullColor;
   barClrArr[1]=hvbBearColor;
   IndicatorBuffers(10);
   int ii,iBc=0;
   for(ii=0; ii<straSz; ii++)
     {
      SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,(int)iTlThck,plotHVB?barClrArr[ii]:clrNONE);
      SetIndexBuffer(iBc,oBuf[ii].buf);
      iBc++;
      SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_HISTOGRAM,STYLE_SOLID,(int)iTlThck,plotHVB?barClrArr[ii]:clrNONE);
      SetIndexBuffer(iBc,cBuf[ii].buf);
      iBc++;
     }
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,diaUp);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,diaLw,plotOBFVG?obfvgBullColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,diaCode);
   iBc++;
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,diaDn);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,diaLw,plotOBFVG?obfvgBearColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,diaCode);
   iBc++;
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,arrUp);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,udLw,plotPPDD?ppddBullColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,upCode);
   iBc++;
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,arrDn);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,udLw,plotPPDD?ppddBearColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,dnCode);
   iBc++;
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,xUp);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,xLw,plotPPDD?ppddBullColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,xCode);
   iBc++;
   SetIndexBuffer(iBc,xDn);
   SetIndexStyle(iBc,DRAW_ARROW,STYLE_SOLID,xLw,plotPPDD?ppddBearColor:clrNONE);
   SetIndexArrow(iBc,xCode);
   iBc++;
//
   IndicatorSetInteger(INDICATOR_DIGITS,Digits());
   ArrayIni();
   barMax=NBars;
  }
Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
Averaging Price Series for Intermediate Calculations Without Using Additional Buffers
  • www.mql5.com
This article is about traditional and unusual algorithms of averaging packed in simplest and single-type classes. They are intended for universal usage in almost all developments of indicators. I hope that the suggested classes will be a good alternative to 'bulky' calls of custom and technical indicators.