Imperfect functioning of my EA

Hello

My developer delivered my EA, which doesn't work properly. How can I get an update from him?

beri972:

Hello

My developer delivered my EA, which doesn't work properly. How can I get an update from him?

It's either corresponds to your order/job task (be happy), or it doesn't (go to arbitrage).

Alexandre Medviediev # :

Soit cela correspond à votre commande/tâche (soyez heureux), soit cela ne correspond pas (allez à l'arbitrage).

I closed the command, but I realized that there is a feature that doesn't work. This was not the case on previous versions.

beri972 #:

I closed the command, but I realized that there is a feature that doesn't work. This was not the case on previous versions.

Speak to the developer in question, highlighting the issues with the current version, he/she should get you sorted in time.

Merci mon Dieu Avwerosuoghene Odukudu # : Parlez au développeur en question, en présentant les problèmes avec la version actuelle, il devrait vous résoudre à temps.

That's what I did, and his only response was that it worked perfectly. At his request, I sent him a video comparing the 2 versions. This proves that there is a problem, but he continues to tell me that it works perfectly.

Should a customer be left without a solution when a case like this arises? 

beri972 #:
Should a customer be left without a solution when a case like this arises? 
No, but you are better off getting him/her to resolve it (quicker and at no extra cost), the alternative is getting another developer to fix the problem(s).

Merci mon Dieu Avwerosuoghene Odukudu # : Non, mais il vaut mieux lui demander de le résoudre (plus rapidement et sans frais supplémentaires), l'alternative est de demander à un autre développeur de résoudre le(s) problème(s).

Thank you for your reply. 

But if he refuses to take responsibility, I'll have to call in another developer and pay him. Is this how it's going to be solved?

Merci mon Dieu Avwerosuoghene Odukudu # : Non, mais il vaut mieux lui demander de le résoudre (plus rapidement et sans frais supplémentaires), l'alternative est de demander à un autre développeur de résoudre le(s) problème(s).

Hello, am I to understand that the platform cannot compel a developer who refuses to correct his mistakes?

Please post only in English on this part of the forums.
          Use the automatic translation tool if needed. (2013)