I need help

This is my first post here. Please forgive me for my weak language. This indicator gives you a signal for the next candle and appears at the end of the candle. I want help with it appearing and disappearing on the same candle it appears on and not after it is closed. Is it possible to help me with this?
Files:
BD-BD.ex4  23 kb
PHO.png  45 kb

that's called a shift, when there's a shift of 1 or more, then the signal will appear only after the candle is finished (and may paint on the previous candle)

If you don't have access to the code then you can't change it, and you didn't upload the source code

side note - You should never trade directly when an indicator signal appears, that's child play, indicators shouldn't be used that way. The purpose of a buy signal arrow is to assess AFTER if it is really a good time to buy, and likewise with the sell signal. because sometimes the indicator is wrong, and it isn't a game

Conor Mcnamara #:

that's called a shift, when there's a shift of 1 or more, then the signal will appear only after the candle is finished (and may paint on the previous candle)

If you don't have access to the code then you can't change it, and you didn't upload the source code

side note - You should never trade directly when an indicator signal appears, that's child play, indicators shouldn't be used that way. The purpose of a buy signal arrow is to assess AFTER if it is really a good time to buy, and likewise with the sell signal. because sometimes the indicator is wrong, and it isn't a game

Anyway, thank you for this advice, but I take the indicator to confirm my analysis

I have shipped the program and I do not want to stay. I want to withdraw my money from it

محمد كريشان #:
I have shipped the program and I do not want to stay. I want to withdraw my money from it

If you are talking about your MQL5 account deposited money here, you can't withdraw non earned funds.

If this is about your trading account money, you need to contact your broker.

MQL5.com is not a broker or has anything to do with your trading account money.

I want to delete an account

محمد كريشان #:
I want to delete an account

If you want to delete your MQL5 account contact the Service Desk about it.