im having this problem for my EA on mt4 Can anyone help ASAP why is this happening, cannot load 'C:\Program Files (x86)\MetaTrader 4\MQL4\Experts\Trinsaux.ex4' - page 2

srikanth.vadluri #:

even if you install the old version, when it starts it automatically updates on startup, no option to stop auto update

i replied on a official thread of 1420 update and they deleted my comments

Please note that blocking updates is prohibited by MQ.

By blocking updates you risk being banned (I’m not talking about blocking an MQL5 account, but about another type of blocking, but I don’t know exactly what kind of blocking it is, so I can’t describe it in more detail)

Quinn Leon #: did u find an old version

You must recompile your code.
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1420 - MQL4 programming forum (2024.05.24)

Stop using stolen programs.

Version 1420 will soon become the minimum supported version.
          New version of MetaTrader 4 build 1420 - MQL4 Algo Trading Forum - Page 2 #12 (2024.05.27)

I CAN SEE MY EAs IN EXPERT ADVISOR BUT ITS NOT APPLYING ON CHART PLEASE NEED SOLUTION DOWNGRADING MT4 IS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE 

AND WHAT IS THIS  Trinsaux.ex4?

Zishan Qureshi #:

I CAN SEE MY EAs IN EXPERT ADVISOR BUT ITS NOT APPLYING ON CHART PLEASE NEED SOLUTION DOWNGRADING MT4 IS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE 

AND WHAT IS THIS  Trinsaux.ex4?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/467395/page2
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1420 - I am unable to run an EAs indicator after upgrading to Build 1420: What kind of joke is this?
New MetaTrader 4 Platform build 1420 - I am unable to run an EAs indicator after upgrading to Build 1420: What kind of joke is this?
  • Sergey El
  • www.mql5.com
I am also unable to run an ex4 indicator after upgrading to build 1420. So many people already noticed that they cannot load their indicators on the chart after your update. I think it is intended updates for build 1420

Zishan Qureshi #: I CAN SEE MY EAs IN EXPERT ADVISOR BUT ITS NOT APPLYING ON CHART PLEASE NEED SOLUTION DOWNGRADING MT4 IS A TEMPORARY SOLUTION NEED TO FIX THIS ISSUE AND WHAT IS THIS 

Don't SHOUT at us, that is RUDE.
          Forum rules and recommendations - General - MQL5 programming forum (2023)

have you solved it ?

I have the same issue, and build 1415 and 1417 are no longer working. To the person who said stop using stolen programs: You don't know what you're talking about. I spent a LOT of money having an EA built for me on Guru. I did not get the source code, just the ex4. I have emailed the developer several times but have not heard back from him. What are we supposed to do? Flush the EA and all the money spent on it down the toilet? If anyone has a solution, please let me know.

Doesn't an EA purchased from the mt4 market also work now? what are they doing?