Link clients of mine to my EAs for my IB commissions.

Does anyone have a method that our clients can click onto our EAs from our website and it would link them to our IB Link with our Fx Brokers and it also prevents them from using our EAs with other brokers?

Jim Salib:

Does anyone have a method that our clients can click onto our EAs from our website and it would link them to our IB Link with our Fx Brokers and it also prevents them from using our EAs with other brokers?

You are not a verified seller, nor you have any EAs for sale, so what are you talking about?

As you are using your own website , you can fully customize the process.

Give the customer your IB link ,and create a special form in your website where you ask the customer to enter his email address and trading account number.

You must double check with your broker that the specific trading account is under your IB.

Then provide him by an encrypted version by his trading account number, which cannot be used on any other account.

Doing this process on MQL5 website is not allowed as I think, because providing external links or IB referral links are not allowed.

Moreover providing encrypted EA versions wont pass the evaluation process on the MQL5 website.

But as the tings are done on your website, you will be successful with it.

Best of luck

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You are not a verified seller, nor you have any EAs for sale, so what are you talking about?

Hi Eleni,

We do not sell any EAs. We have developed and thoroughly testing our EAs. The EAs are Free to use from our website at no cost to the user.

For us to be able to offer this service,we get IB commissions from the brokers when clients trade with our EAs.