Precision Scalper Pro

I created several Expert Advisors and want to upload them to the market for subscription signals. They use several indicators in unison to detect reversals, break out and perfect buying and selling opportunities on Gold and Dogecoin. I have one version that strictly buys and sells, and another version that places pending orders along with the buy and sell orders. I get great results from my strategy tester even using small capital to start up. I am currently running it with very strict risk management including lot size, margin management, open trade limits and pending order limits. I also have the option to use a trailing stop instead of stop loss. 

I want to pilot these EAs very soon and want to start a group for testing and also live trading together with signal subscriptions.  Any advise on how to go about this would be ideal. 

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Trade Constants / Trade Operation Types
  • www.mql5.com
Trading is done by sending orders to open positions using the OrderSend() function, as well as to place, modify or delete pending orders. Each...