Indicator is causing mt5 to Automatically close

Hello my mt5 closes on its own when i add an indicator to my charts. When i try to change in between time frames is freezes and automatically closes when i have loaded the indicator on the chart.
How can i fix this indicator issue? 

I have several MT4 instances and two MT4 instances on my Windows 10 64-bit laptop, and some MT4 and MT4 are having many charts to be opened with many indicators attached.

And no any f reezing and no any closing. Everything is fine.

Because it depends on computer: do not use old PC with old Windows.

Hi

It might be caused by the indicator code, are there any errors/messages in the logs (journal/Experts tab)? Or there might be some endless loops in the code which activates when timeframe is changed and blocked whole platform causing its closing.

You can send the code to inspect it or contact the author of the indicator.

Best Regards

Wayne Saparao:
Hello my mt5 closes on its own when i add an indicator to my charts. When i try to change in between time frames is freezes and automatically closes when i have loaded the indicator on the chart.
How can i fix this indicator issue

It could be caused by the Init section returning INIT_FAILED or PARAMETERS_INCORRECT, which typically removes the indicator from the chart. Consider checking the expert's section for possible reasons.