Help me please. Robot is not taking trades......

Hi guys, 
Hopping that someone in this chat can help me out. 
I have tried many different EA from the marketplace in Trader 4 but no matter what kind of EA i load no trades is taken at all...Also it dosnt says that the EA Fails in the journal. 
I tried with all seting DLL imorts, autotrading and much more. But nothing works no matter what i do.. I do se a Hapy face at the top but still no trades is taken. All of the basic settings is set acoording to the seetings but still nothing works. 
I tried change broker, and also i tried to reinstall the terminal but nothing works. I tried changing EA still nothing works. And yes Autotrading is on with a happy face on the corner. Nothing happens on the trade. 
BUT i can make manuall trade wich is weird....

TonyTrading137:
Hi guys, 
Hopping that someone in this chat can help me out. 
I have tried many different EA from the marketplace in Trader 4 but no matter what kind of EA i load no trades is taken at all...Also it dosnt says that the EA Fails in the journal. 
I tried with all seting DLL imorts, autotrading and much more. But nothing works no matter what i do.. I do se a Hapy face at the top but still no trades is taken. All of the basic settings is set acoording to the seetings but still nothing works. 
I tried change broker, and also i tried to reinstall the terminal but nothing works. I tried changing EA still nothing works. And yes Autotrading is on with a happy face on the corner. Nothing happens on the trade. 
BUT i can make manuall trade wich is weird....
It will be useful if you can upload screenshots of your trials so that we get a picture. Also make sure that the broker you are using do allow trading with robots. If its a prop account some my not trade with other EA strategies. So get to know your broker and the account type you are trading. 

Lungile Mpofu #:
It will be useful if you can upload screenshots of your trials so that we get a picture. Also make sure that the broker you are using do allow trading with robots. If its a prop account some my not trade with other EA strategies. So get to know your broker and the account type you are trading. 

Hi, 

The balance is not moving. Nothing is happening on the trade section :) The broker said that they allow Robot to trade... Dont now what to do honestly.. Seems like im missing something out

Learn to use the debugger:

If the code can be compiled without any error but it doesn't do what you expect use the debugger to find out why - it is exactly made for this.
Code debugging:  https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/debug
Error Handling and Logging in MQL5:  https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/2041
Tracing, Debugging and Structural Analysis of Source Code, scroll down to: "Launching and Debuggin": https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/272

Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaEditor has a built-in debugger allowing you to check a program execution step by step (by individual functions). Place breakpoints in the code...

Hi

Check also if the trading is allowed on the symbols that you apply the robot on, some brokers set some pairs only for display adnd when you trade manually, they open trades on normal symbol.

Check Journals and Experts tab – there must be some information if the EA try to open the trade or create a testing EA which just open trade immediately after applying on the chart.

This way you can check f there are signals (EA/coding) problem or just your account/platform and robots trading.

Best Regards