Question to the Meta Trader Multi terminal

Hello Meta Trader of friends

Ask apology for my English!

I work for 6 months with Multi terminal with 3 accounts.

I have a small problem with open positions to close, if one liked to close open positions must one in the multi terminal always to “CLOSE order” change at open positions to close. I make a great many trade on one day and work with 3 accounts and all open positions at one time am never closed, but only divide away and that is a disadvantage if one in CLOSE order to always go must. In contrast in the Meta more trader client, one can directly the open position by right mouse-clicks closes. in the multi terminal does not go that.

Here does someone have a solution on the problem?
Is there a program for installs, where the problem can be repaired?
Or, one can program?

greet you all and happy trade

Roni

Hi Roni,

Please contact me

mail: info [@] e2e-fx [dot] net
ICQ 169791434

Is this in an EA that you're running? I had problems with some of mine, but I found a file on the web called OrderReliable_V1_1_1.mqh, which seems to have helped my orders get executed. The file gets included in the EA and is pretty much a functuional replacement for send, close, and modify, with retry loops. It's got notes at the top on how to use it, and I'm sure you can find it on one of the forex bulletin boards.

Hello BillR
Thanks for your message! I use the EA not, work manually. You mean that one closes the problem of the direct open positions, in EA to program can?
I look for for a long time a solution and I of the fact heard that a upgrade is to give for the MT4 Multi terminal.
However, mine english is very bad and has difficulties in the forum the solution to find. can you help me perhaps a little?