optimization doesn't run at full speed

I currently running an optimization and in task manager I saw that not all my cpu cores run at maximum is there a way to make it run at full speed?
Files:
Capture.PNG  21 kb
Capture2.PNG  12 kb

The optimization takes as much as it needs from your computer's CPU power.

If you check carefully you will see that the core load is variable and changing all the time as the optimization progresses.

I'm also experiencing this kind of issue. I think you just take what the optimization gives you. I tried increasing the priority on task manager but doesn't make it faster.

One thing that I notice though is that the memory usage is maxed out even though my cpu core is only 4 and my memory is 16gb

It happens to me aswell. Sometimes we can see in the agents tab that not all cores are used and the test goes really slow, although 100% of cpu is being consumed. 

akbar giro #:
I'm also experiencing this kind of issue. I think you just take what the optimization gives you. I tried increasing the priority on task manager but doesn't make it faster.

One thing that I notice though is that the memory usage is maxed out even though my cpu core is only 4 and my memory is 16gb
Does your EA run a multi-currency strategy?

For multi-currency strategy the EA will rely heavily on RAM since it need to copy price from the server hence it will used max out RAM when needed. When RAM is insufficient it will use disk also and it will make the pc slower. 

My suggestion is to disable one or two core from the agent tab and see if the RAM become lower or when it doesn't use disk space at all. Even with reducing core it will still faster then when the pc use disk to mitigate insufficient memory.

If your optimizations are slow is not a fault of tester that "is not using enough cpu" but of your EA. 

EA can be badly coded, or simply requires too much information that slow down process.