A design form for the EA builder

Is there a design form that EA builders use, to get the best design from the person who asks to code his strategy?
How should a full detailed request look like, when someone asks a coder to write the code?

6969111:
Is there a design form that EA builders use, to get the best design from the person who asks to code his strategy?
How should a full detailed request look like, when someone asks a coder to write the code?

No, no design form necessary. All you need is a strategy, and that is what you will explain to the coder when you post the job. Inside the freelance section there are many examples. 

You will say something like, i want a coder to code my strategy, as heading. Inside you explain what you want. Like for eg, i want to execute a sell trade when the price breaks through outer upper BB, and want to take profit on the middle band. i want to execute a buy trade when price breaks lower outer BB and want to take profit on the middle band. the EA should have a risk management setting of 0.01 lots for a minimum of $500 and 0.1 increment for every $100 in profit, the risk should be 1 to 2 ratio, SL and TP. Something like that. You can add anything according to your strategy

Hi

When you contact with the coder, they probably will help you with getting to full specification of the EA.

Just describe in your own words what you need, and they will as you all the missing element they need to code within the program to make it work.

Best Regards