demo verses live account unique problem

i have a market place ea free one that uses moving averages.it trade 1 trade per candle all the time. months of testing. very profitable. on live account it opens 1st trade same price almost  and time  then many more trades  till candle  closes wins and losses. tried another   broker live account. same result. many trades per candle. still another example i  have my own  coded ea  that is way  different ;just price action and does how want; a loss means change direction next trade no matter what .on demo yes changes direction with loss 100% of time .on live account around 50% of time does. i  know demo has different  prices and other factors ,but this is some what  brokers are doing to ea;s that i have never seen before  could be some thing in  code or just  brokers manipulation i  dont know  ,would like people with experience in this  area comments, i have searched all comments on demo verses live and nothing addresses  this,99% of time live is really close to demo any way. way more difference in different brokers  feed than same broker demo verses live account.