EA running terribly slow with same Symbol

As you know there is the "Symbol" you select at strategy tester and the "Symbol" you define in your EA. Normally they are both the same. 

Today all of a sudden my EA started to work really slow. (I only use Open Prices).. I could not find the answer and I just checked if it would work fine at other instances. And it did. 

For example the EA (which is originally written for USDJPY) runs really fast when used on other symbols but not with itself.. with itself runs terribly slow.

How is that possible?

Halim Çermikli: How is that possible?

Do you really expect an answer? There are no mind readers here and our crystal balls are cracked, so we can't see your machine.
     How To Ask Questions The Smart Way. (2004)
          Be precise and informative about your problem

We can't see your broken code.

Always post all relevant code (using Code button) or attach the source file.

What does the log files say?

Halim Çermikli:
As you know there is the "Symbol" you select at strategy tester and the "Symbol" you define in your EA. Normally they are both the same. 

Today all of a sudden my EA started to work really slow. (I only use Open Prices).. I could not find the answer and I just checked if it would work fine at other instances. And it did. 

For example the EA (which is originally written for USDJPY) runs really fast when used on other symbols but not with itself.. with itself runs terribly slow.

How is that possible?

Post the code here and we will take a look. There must be an error somewhere, but we can't tell for sure if we cant see anything.