Can Someone help me to calculate the "Expire Time" for this code ?

In this code, all I need to do is calculate the expire time to send the order. I did search for a method to do this, but I could not find it. Can someone please help me to figure out this?.

I need to add 1 minute to the current time

I checked with a comment (The way I did in bellow code) it's just added additional two numbers to the seconds of current time.

ex - True Time = 2024.04.04 23:15:20 

After My modification it shows like  = 2024.04.04 23:15:2060 

double SL = OpenPrice - NormalizeDouble((Stop_Loss *Point()_Digits)); // Calculate the stop loss price for the BUY order
       datetime expiration = TimeCurrent() + 60;  // << ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- No Idea about how to add 01 minute to the current Time 

MqlTradeRequest request {};

request.action = TRADE_ACTION_PENDING;
       request.magic = Magic_Number;
       request.sl = SL;
       request.price = OpenPrice;
       request.symbol = Symbol();
       request.type = ORDER_TYPE_BUY_STOP;
       //request.type_time = ORDER_TIME_SPECIFIED;       
       //request.expiration = expiration;
       request.volume = Lots_ize;
       request.magic = Magic_Number;

MqlTradeResult results {};

processed = OrderSend(request,results); // Sends order to the server 
       PlaySound("ok.wav");
Documentation on MQL5: Date and Time / TimeCurrent
Documentation on MQL5: Date and Time / TimeCurrent
  • www.mql5.com
Returns the last known server time, time of the last quote receipt for one of the symbols selected in the "Market Watch" window. In the...

I really don't see what you did wrong. If you're printing the value, that may be the issue - you may be doing it like Print(TimeCurrent(), 60). This will print the date time as you shown.

I tested a simple script written like this:

void OnStart()
{
    Print("TimeCurrent() = ", TimeCurrent());
    Print("TimeCurrent() + 60 = ", TimeCurrent() + 60);
}

The correct value is returned.

Just check your setting in the debugger - it is made for this!!

Code debugging:  https://www.metatrader5.com/en/metaeditor/help/development/debug

Code debugging - Developing programs - MetaEditor Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
MetaEditor has a built-in debugger allowing you to check a program execution step by step (by individual functions). Place breakpoints in the code...

Hapu Arachchilage Tharindu Lakmal:

In this code, all I need to do is calculate the expire time to send the order. I did search for a method to do this, but I could not find it. Can someone please help me to figure out this?.

I need to add 1 minute to the current time

I checked with a comment (The way I did in bellow code) it's just added additional two numbers to the seconds of current time.

ex - True Time = 2024.04.04 23:15:20 

After My modification it shows like  = 2024.04.04 23:15:2060 

you can use the TimeLocal function to get the current time in seconds since January 1, 1970, and then add the number of seconds representing one minute to it.