How do I change the symbol of a MQL5 free robot?

Hello! I used BullishBearish MeetingLines RSI free robot, but when I compil;e it, it goers only to NVDA 1H chart, I want to use it for XAUUSD 1min. How can I change to that?

You need to contact the developer. In some cases "free" means "limited". 

Buza20:
Hello! I used BullishBearish MeetingLines RSI free robot, but when I compil;e it, it goers only to NVDA 1H chart, I want to use it for XAUUSD 1min. How can I change to that?

As you mentioned 'compile', I assume that its from codebase - Do you have a link?

If you have access to the code, It shouldn't be difficult for you to find where the symbol is hardcoded.

Hi

If you have the code, you can inspect it and see if there are any functions which prevents using this indicator on other TF and symbols. Sometimes scripts are limited to use only on some symbols/intervals, but it can be changed within the code.

If you don’t have access to the code – you need to contact the developer and ask him about the not-limited version or you can find your own programmer which rewrite you this indicator (if you know the specification and can describe the rules) without any limitations.

Best Regards