Risk Reward confusion

I have got a strategy with very high accuracy on a particular symbol

but I am facing a problem which can not be solved by my own mind, friends or AI. So i am posting here

The strategy gives frequent trades in 1min chart with accuracy over 95% only in one symbol. In other symbols it gives accuracy of 40-50% but despite I am not able to make money from it. The reason is it has undefined risk and I am not able to decide how to plan a risk management for it.

If I trade with 1:3 Risk vs reward then strategy accuracy becomes 10%

If I trade with 4:1 risk vs reward the strategy performs at 90% + accuracy

We know that we should not trade with anything less than 1:2 

Should I use martingale, Averaging or pyramiding or hedge to solve this problem?

I am not a professional in these topics but if you suggest i can study in detail.

accuracy over 95% only in one symbol

Trade that symbol alone.

If you absolutely want other symbols - use lot-size calculation based on risk per trade (if SL gets hit - the loss not to exceed % of the balance).

A strategy might excel with one currency pair and falter with another. Tailor your strategy to a specific pair for better results. Remember, profitability isn't solely about win rate; with a high risk-reward ratio, such as 1:3, and strategic use of multiple take profits alongside adjusting your stop loss to break-even, you can be profitable even with a 20% win rate. Focus on developing a clear risk management plan that aligns with these principles, rather than relying on complex and riskier methods like martingale or averaging.

1. I don't think there's a obligation not to trade with anything less than 1:2.
2.  A risk: reward of 4:1 with 90% win rate won't necessarily end up in profit. Because you are using M1 and trading fees and slippage may not be negligible to small SL and TPs.

Arpit T:

I have got a strategy with very high accuracy on a particular symbol

but I am facing a problem which can not be solved by my own mind, friends or AI. So i am posting here

The strategy gives frequent trades in 1min chart with accuracy over 95% only in one symbol. In other symbols it gives accuracy of 40-50% but despite I am not able to make money from it. The reason is it has undefined risk and I am not able to decide how to plan a risk management for it.

If I trade with 1:3 Risk vs reward then strategy accuracy becomes 10%

If I trade with 4:1 risk vs reward the strategy performs at 90% + accuracy

We know that we should not trade with anything less than 1:2 

Should I use martingale, Averaging or pyramiding or hedge to solve this problem?

I am not a professional in these topics but if you suggest i can study in detail.

do the reward times accuracy - the risk times (100-accuracy).

And also include spreads commissions slippage in the risk.

90 x 1 - 10 x 4 = 50

add it to 100 , 150

divide by 100

growth rate 1.5 per 100 trades

That means if you trade once per week you will make 50% in 100 weeks etc

Arpit T: Should I use martingale, Averaging or pyramiding or hedge to solve this problem?

Martingale is not a strategy. It's a betting system.

Hedging, grid trading, same as Martingale.
          Martingale, Hedging and Grid : MHG - General - MQL5 programming forum (2016)

Martingale, guaranteed to blow your account eventually. If your strategy is not profitable without, it is definitely not profitable with.
          Martingale vs. Non Martingale (Simplified RoR vs Profit and the Illusions) - MQL5 programming forum (2015)

Why it won't work:
          Calculate Loss from Lot Pips - MQL5 programming forum (2017)
          THIS Trading Strategy is a LIE... I took 100,000 TRADES with the Martingale Strategy - YouTube (2020)