I develop your EA for free (from your working/profitable strategy)

Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologize if this is not the correct place to open this thread but I didn't know where to open it.

So as you read, I offer my services as an EA developer completely for free to develop your EA. But it should be a working strategy that you have been doing manually during a long period of time, I won't develop just ideas that they may or may not work as most of times that would be a waste of time for me. I will require a report with the historical trades to proof your strategy is profitable. I won't develop any martingale, grid or dangerous strategies.

What I get in exchange if I do it for free? If the EA is profitable, I may also use it in my trading accounts to get some benefit. I won't sell or send the EA or the mql code to anyone, the EA will be just yours and mine.

What do you get? You will get the EA and the mql code from your profitable strategy so it will automatically do the work for you! You won't have to spend as much time as you used to do in manual trading because the EA will do it for you. And that's for free!

Note: What I will need you is to explain me which indicators are you using, which parameters/configuration has the indicator, when to open/close a trade, pairs and timeframe.

If you are interested and for more details, please send me a private message. Or for general doubts I can also reply here if you prefer.

Best regards

Thanks Gerard! Your services is well noted!

There were/are many threads where the coders tell that they will create EAs for free.
But the problem is the following: many coders did not want to post their source codes/EAs for the forum (their prefer to contact with the users by PM).
So, the moderators understand same threads as advertisement, and some threads were deleted and the coders were banned.

Example (just some examples of the posts from moderators which are related to similar/same threads):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

I Will Code Your Strategy For Free

Keith Watford, 2023.01.03 12:37

Please note that this is an open forum so requirements should be posted here and if you code anything you should also attach the source code here.

Fernando Carreiro, 2023.01.03 20:24

1. This is an English forum so please write in English.
  2. Given that this is an open an public thread, you should have submitted your code request in public (not in private), as instructed by the moderator.
  3. Hopefully the answer and final code will also be in public in the spirit of openness, also as instructed by the moderator.

Keith Watford, 2023.01.07 01:47

Please take note of Fernando's comments above.

Post code properly and only post code that will compile.

If you are not willing to post/attach the complete source code, then this thread is not in the spirit of the forum.

I will wait for the moment and see what your response is, but I will likely delete this thread.

Keith Watford, 2023.01.07 12:28

I cannot direct you to another forum.

This thread is already being treated with suspicion by some moderators. This type of thread is often used by developers to get a list of people who they then send a PM offering the coding in exchange for money. This may or may not be the case here but if anyone reports such spam by PM the developer can expect to be banned.

---------------------

Gerard Hernando Ruiz:

Hi everyone,

First of all, I apologize if this is not the correct place to open this thread but I didn't know where to open it.

So as you read, I offer my services as an EA developer completely for free to develop your EA. But it should be a working strategy that you have been doing manually during a long period of time, I won't develop just ideas that they may or may not work as most of times that would be a waste of time for me. I will require a report with the historical trades to proof your strategy is profitable. I won't develop any martingale, grid or dangerous strategies.

What I get in exchange if I do it for free? If the EA is profitable, I may also use it in my trading accounts to get some benefit. I won't sell or send the EA or the mql code to anyone, the EA will be just yours and mine.

What do you get? You will get the EA and the mql code from your profitable strategy so it will automatically do the work for you! You won't have to spend as much time as you used to do in manual trading because the EA will do it for you. And that's for free!

Note: What I will need you is to explain me which indicators are you using, which parameters/configuration has the indicator, when to open/close a trade, pairs and timeframe.

If you are interested and for more details, please send me a private message. Or for general doubts I can also reply here if you prefer.

Best regards

The big problem with this is testing other peoples strategies, like FTMO for example, and if they work, using them . That is why people dont do it

Why do you think someone anonymous has a magical strategy? There are already famous trading strategies. Use a famous renowned strategy. 

Someones wins doesn't always correlate to having a good strategy, maybe someone else is giving them signals, and maybe there are loopholes in their strategy