1 Ea serving 2 accounts

I got already signal on one account. To insert second account do i need to register the Ea again?

Yaakov Markos:
I got already signal on one account. To insert second account do i need to register the Ea again?

You have two options:

1. Migrate the first trading account and EA to a MQL5 VPS. Afterward, log into the second trading account on the same MT4/5 terminal, attach your EA again, and migrate it to another MQL5 VPS subscription.

2. Alternatively, you can install a second MT4/5 terminal. Then, log into the second trading account, install your EA, attach it to the chart, and click the Auto/Algo Trading button.

If the EA was purchased from the MQL5.com Market, there's no need to repurchase it. Simply install it under your MQL5 account in both MT4/5 terminals.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

You have two options:

1. Migrate the first trading account and EA to a MQL5 VPS. Afterward, log into the second trading account on the same MT4/5 terminal, attach your EA again, and migrate it to another MQL5 VPS subscription.

2. Alternatively, you can install a second MT4/5 terminal. Then, log into the second trading account, install your EA, attach it to the chart, and click the Auto/Algo Trading button.

If the EA was purchased from the MQL5.com Market, there's no need to repurchase it. Simply install it under your MQL5 account in both MT4/5 terminals.

First it my Ea and im selling cit on mql5 and i have signal. And it is on my broker vps already. Is it the anwser apply or there is something for me to do ? Thanks in advance 

Yaakov Markos #:
First it my Ea and im selling cit on mql5 and i have signal. And it is on my broker vps already. Is it the anwser apply or there is something for me to do ? Thanks in advance 

If you want to use your EA on a second account, you should follow the second solution.