MT5 Cannot login MQL5

I tried to install MT5 on another PC, but I cannot install the latest version downloaded from the MQL5 website because it prompted me to use a proxy server (which I am not familiar with and have never encountered before). Then, I attempted to install an older version, which installed successfully but I couldn't log in to my MQL5 account

More extra information: I am using mql5 official VPS  trading now

Anyone know how to fix it ? 

Chou Hei Leong:

I tried to install MT5 on another PC, but I cannot install the latest version downloaded from the MQL5 website because it prompted me to use a proxy server (which I am not familiar with and have never encountered before). Then, I attempted to install an older version, which installed successfully but I couldn't log in to my MQL5 account

More extra information: I am using mql5 official VPS  trading now

Anyone know how to fix it ? 

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/389202#comment_27820312

Cant able to install MT5 on server. asks proxy server inputs..
Cant able to install MT5 on server. asks proxy server inputs..
  • dheenadhayalan
  • www.mql5.com
hello guys, i cant able to install mt5 in server. before 2 weeks, there is no prbs in installation...

On the other PC: you need to download/install the product once again from Metatrader (one actication will be used for that).
I mean: you/we can not simple copy the product's file from one PC to an other one (the file is per PC so it will not work on this way).

----------------------

Go to Community tab and fill your forum login and forum password.

Your forum login is darkaguila because the link to your profile here is https://www.mql5.com/en/users/darkaguila

And your forum password is your forum native password (not good/facebook related password).

----------------------

Community tab is located here -

----------------------

If you have some issue with login aso it may be for many reasons: you are not using 64-bit Windows computer, your PC is on old Windows version or your MT5 is having old build, and some specific issues such as anti-virus, WebView2 and more: post for details