I keep getting rejected on "not enough money" for my EA to be published

I keep getting rejected on "not enough money" for my EA to be published as a seller .When I reduce the money , it fails on "invalid volume" , anyone please let me know what you have done to fix this issue in your EA you wanna publish and sell

Thanks 

"not enough money":

If a check shows that there are insufficient funds to perform a trade operation, it is necessary to output an error message to the log instead of calling the OrderSend() function. Sample check: ...

Check more (codes example) in this article: The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market 

------------------

More about  "not enough money"- on this thread with examples (the thread).

The checks a trading robot must pass before publication in the Market
  • www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

about "invalid volume":

read this part of the article - Invalid volumes in trade operations

• www.mql5.com
Before any product is published in the Market, it must undergo compulsory preliminary checks in order to ensure a uniform quality standard. This article considers the most frequent errors made by developers in their technical indicators and trading robots. An also shows how to self-test a product before sending it to the Market.

Thanks a lot , let me check what the forum has suggested , Cheers