Installation fails

Every time I try to install it gets stuck at 26%, then fails.  How can I fix this problem

Suz.2020:

Every time I try to install it gets stuck at 26%, then fails.  How can I fix this problem

It is impossible to help as there are many reasons about why installation failed: your VPS was banned from the Market or you are using some very strong anti-virus providing false alarm (error 403), your computer does not have WebView2 installed, and more and more.
It is also depends on what was written in Metatrader journal (which error number for example).

-------------------

There is some thread with the general discussion about the reasons and what to do for example:
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/463762

MQL5 Market/My Purchases not loading
MQL5 Market/My Purchases not loading
  • Daniel Enrique James Whyte
  • www.mql5.com
I have a MT5 platform running on a VPS and I'm no longer able to open the "My Purchases" tab or search for one of my EAs I purchased...

Suz.2020:

Jip, sorry we cant help. You will have to check into it yourself, might be software related on your pc, ban, etc. Ill suggest you try checking if you have all software needed, if not, install them, check requirements