backup mt4 but indicators dont work , need help

Hello friends I have a question, I have a paid indicator installed on my mt4.... I needed to install Windows and MT4 again... Before that I saved the mql4, profiles and template folder... After that I installed mt4 again, and replaced the folders, but the indicator doesn't work... I did this precisely to avoid wasting a license, but it didn't work Can someone help me?

g 1337:
did this precisely to avoid wasting a license

The indicator is from MQL5 Market, right?
You need new activation, because the activation is per software/Windows as well so if you install new Windows - you need new activation.

You can delete this unworking indicator from Metatrader and install it once again (but one activation will be lost for this installation.

Sergey Golubev #:

The indicator is from MQL5 Market, right?
You need new activation, because the activation is per software/Windows as well so if you install new Windows - you need new activation.

You can delete this unworking indicator from Metatrader and install it once again (but one activation will be lost for this installation.

yes from market mql5;;; I understand my friend, so every time I format the computer it will need a new activation? Isn't there a way to make a backup and not spend activations?