I'm unable to purchase anything. I do not have the Buy button for an option. Please help

I'm unable to purchase anything. I do not have the Buy button for an option. Please help 

he Market products should be installed directly from Metatrader (not from showcase webpage):

• fill Community tab of Metatrader with your forum login and forum password with Metatrader' journal confirmaion of sucessful login; go to Purchased tab and install.

If you do not see your purchase in Purchased tab of MT5 so use the following procedure: post

The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
The purchased tab is only showing the last two purchases - What you need to know about the Metatrader Forum?
  • www.mql5.com
It is nothing to do with metatrader sorry. It would be nice if metaquotes paid some attention to the posts in the forum. And there are a lot of cases when users of the forum proves/confirmed/reproduced some bug, and the service desk is fixing those bugs after that and replying about it on the thread with new beta build of metatrader issuing (in case of mt5 for example)