Hyperactivity issue

Hi all.
I received the attached email from the broker with regards to hyperactivity on the account. Does anyone know of a way to work around this issue. The EA is a tick scalper. Is there a way to reduce messages or bypass them, or if anyone knows of a broker that allows this type of activity then please advise. Thanks in advance.

You need to check the Experts tab of your MT4 terminal to see what is the reason for these messages and then repair the cause if it is something to do with your settings or contact the author/seller of the EA if it is coming from the EA itself.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
You need to check the Experts tab of your MT4 terminal to see what is the reason for these messages and then repair the cause if it is something to do with your settings or contact the author/seller of the EA if it is coming from the EA itself.
Hi Eleni. I have just checked the experts tab. Its just showing when orders are opened and sl and tp modified by the EA that is all. However there are alot of messages regarding this.

Kyle1993 #:
Hi Eleni. I have just checked the experts tab. Its just showing when orders are opened and sl and tp modified by the EA that is all. However there are alot of messages regarding this.

Then this is how this EA works, it probably doing a lot of TP/SL modifications and I can't think how you can change that without changing the way this EA works.

I suggest you to contact the author/seller in any case for some advice on the matter.

If you have issues with hyperactivity, probably other users in other brokers will have too.