Build 4199 agents connection problem, CPU 100%

Hi,

2024.02.26 17:47:35.847 Terminal        MetaTrader 5 x64 build 4199 started for MetaQuotes Software Corp.
2024.02.26 17:47:35.847 Terminal        Windows 11 build 22631, 16 x AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with Radeon, AVX2, 9 / 13 Gb memory, 203 / 476 Gb disk, UAC, GMT+1

i think the last update is causing problems with the Metatester agents to connect for optimizing.

When i press start my CPU goes to 100% and only half of the core agents start the processing, the rest goes from connecting to authorized and does not work on tasks, the local network farm does not connect anymore.

RAM usage stays normal. Cleaning the logs did not fix it.

It was working fine last week with exactly the same EAs and setups i used for optimization, so this is not coming from my end or bad code. Also i tested it with an older build 4150 from a broker, and everything works normal.

Does anybody else have the same problem currently?

The problem was fixed after an update for build 4199. But now it is back with 4230.

Can not optimize anymore, agents are not starting.

current build 4231 fixed it. thanks!

minnox:

Hi,

i think the last update is causing problems with the Metatester agents to connect for optimizing.

When i press start my CPU goes to 100% and only half of the core agents start the processing, the rest goes from connecting to authorized and does not work on tasks, the local network farm does not connect anymore.

RAM usage stays normal. Cleaning the logs did not fix it.

It was working fine last week with exactly the same EAs and setups i used for optimization, so this is not coming from my end or bad code. Also i tested it with an older build 4150 from a broker, and everything works normal.

Does anybody else have the same problem currently?

Im having similar problem, but im my case it takes way to long to even start, the cpu goes to 100%, and the memory starts to go up until uses all the memory available and starts to bottle neck the CPU that goes to around 40%. 

Im trying to catch any update beta or stable to see if resolve the issue, but still no luck, im the build 4245 already and still no luck.

NathanYsp #:

Im having similar problem, but im my case it takes way to long to even start, the cpu goes to 100%, and the memory starts to go up until uses all the memory available and starts to bottle neck the CPU that goes to around 40%. 

Im trying to catch any update beta or stable to see if resolve the issue, but still no luck, im the build 4245 already and still no luck.

Update: Same problem on current version 4260.

NathanYsp #:

Update: Same problem on current version 4260.

It is not the version... it is the server... been dying for a while.

They need to buy a new one urgently.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/464547

The worst MQL Cloud Server ever (agent1.mql5.net:443 not found) (Europe 1)
The worst MQL Cloud Server ever (agent1.mql5.net:443 not found) (Europe 1)
  • Ivan3z
  • www.mql5.com
This server is broken for more time than it is working. Doesn't work several times a week (See attached image...

Ivan3z #:

It is not the version... it is the server... been dying for a while.

They need to buy a new one urgently.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/464547

I Hope that being the case and they resolve fast. Im unable to backtest and trade for 2 weeks starting the 3rd week.

I tried everything in my reach resolve, I even did a fresh install of my OS twice one with Win10 another with W11 and I got the exact same results.

NathanYsp #:

I Hope that being the case and they resolve fast. Im unable to backtest and trade for 2 weeks starting the 3rd week.

I tried everything in my reach resolve, I even did a fresh install of my OS twice one with Win10 another with W11 and I got the exact same results.

I have been observing problems on the server for last two months.

But this last week has been the worst.

The server is down almost every day.

I think it is taking his last breath.

It will be dead soon.

I think they should buy a new server soon.

Or Europe will be permanently without service.