Getting the MQL5.com User Name

Is there a way to get the MQl5.com user name if the user logged in via MT5?

You can do a webrequest with that username to mql5 i guess , and then scrape the name although that is not the "civilized" solution.

Also comparing the name of the brokerage account holder and the name on mql5.com would be imposing additional restrictions . 

Thank you. But I am missing the first step:

If the MT5 user is logged via Tools->Community (or similar), is there a way to get their user name inside MQL5? I don't want the name.

Hmm 

there is a way to get the community balance of a user but not their username . 

I remember it incorrectly , i thought you could get the username and the balance 

Client Terminal Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Client Terminal Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Client Terminal Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5

Thank you very much! There are indeed interesting data fields. However, no username. 🙂

Eugen Funk #:
Thank you very much! There are indeed interesting data fields. However, no username. 🙂

It is interesting that if the email mechanism is working , and , you have access to the community balance you can essentially advertise to people who have money in their account and have bought your product . 

Not allowed of course , and to anyone reading don't do it