Possible to add US30 to demo account?

Does the metaquotes demo account enable a way to add DJI or US30 to demo account? Its not available by default

MetaQuotes demo account is mostly used to update Metatrader to the next/beta build and to test beta builds of Metatrader.
And the accounts of the brokers should be used for any other cases (trading, technical analysis and so on).

It means: MetaQuotes demo account does not need any DJI or US30 because it is useless for beta testers of this Metatrader software (and because this MetaQuotes demo account is not used for trading for example).

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

Sergey Golubev #:

MetaQuotes demo account is mostly used to update Metatrader to the next/beta build and to test beta builds of Metatrader.
And the accounts of the brokers should be used for any other cases (trading, technical analysis and so on).

It means: MetaQuotes demo account does not need any DJI or US30 because it is useless for beta testers of this Metatrader software (and because this MetaQuotes demo account is not used for trading for example).

From what you mentioned I should be able to use my demo account of broker in Mt5 with same login? For some reason that doesnt work. Could it be because the broker doesnt support mt5 yet?
WindsorBrokers.Demo is the demo account I currently have and can use in mt4.

Daemon Team #:
From what you mentioned I should be able to use my demo account of broker in Mt5 with same login? For some reason that doesnt work. Could it be because the broker doesnt support mt5 yet?
WindsorBrokers.Demo is the demo account I currently have and can use in mt4.

Same login to trading account?
Not. One broker is one login, the other broker is the other login ....

Because all trading accounts, all moey for trading, all the charts and price on the charts and the symbols to trade - all of them are related to the brokers only. So, if you want to trade so you are selecting the broker to open trading account (demo or real one).
How to select the broker - read this thread Broker selection

Broker selection
Broker selection
  • www.mql5.com
MetaQuotes (MQ) is NOT a broker nor does it provide any financial, investment, brokerage, trading or data feed services, nor is it involved in any...