Non synchronized quotes between chart bid price and Market Watch bid price

Hi Slawa or anybody else from MetaQuotes technical support.

In the attached image you can see a snapshot of USD/CHF chart.
In the market watch window, bid price for this pair is 1.2440 and at the same time, on the chart, the bid price is 1.2441.

I have one conclusion from this (if it is not a bug): MT4 client streaming contains at least two bid quotes per pair: one for Market Watch window (Broker offering) and the other for charts (maybe there are more?)
If this is the case, can you explain please what is it for? And why these 2 bids are not always synchronized?

Thanks
Ruby

I also like to know the answer :)

Please MetaQuotes , can you clarify this issue?
Thanks

How often do You see these mistaken bids?

BTW MarketWatch and charts are changed from only one source

How often do You see these mistaken bids?

BTW MarketWatch and charts are changed from only one source

Slawa, on Neuimex servers it is quite usual that Bid != Close[0]. I usually program signals from Close[0] and execute orders from Bid/Ask. Right now, on Neuimex demo accounts spread on GBPCHF chart is 8 (showing ask line) pips and Ask-Bid is 9 pips.

Slawa,
It is quite usual and on all pairs in demo account only. I've been told that the market watch price (Bid) is the broker offering to their clients and the price on the chart (Close[0]) is the Interbank counterparts offerings to the broker.
So MT4 brokers can leave these 2 non synchronized to show the offerings they receive from their counterparts banks and the offering they give their clients.
If it is not the case then it is a bug in MT4 I guess.
How can it happen if you say that MarketWatch and charts are changed from only one source?
Maybe the source (streaming) contains more than one bid: one for the chart (banks offerings to the broker) and the other for the Market Watch (Broker offering to their clients)?
Thank You
Ruby

It is not the bug, it is spread difference for selected groups of accounts. For trading use only Bid and Ask.

Hi MetaQuotes.
I know I should use Bid and Ask for trading.
I still find this issue bothering and have the following questions:
1. Does the quotes streaming contain more than one bid: one for charts and the other for the Market Watch?
2. If the answer for 1 is "No", does the quote streaming contains this difference information: bid price + another piece of data represented by pips which tells the client terminal the difference between bid price and the chart price?
3. If both answers for 1 and 2 are "No", how does the terminal know to display these 2 bid prices separately?!
4. What is the usage for such implementation?
5. Why this information is synchronized on some platforms, and on other platforms it is not?
Thanks
Ruby