Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 156

Roman Poshtar #:
mashek

you actually request the information for free - and the robot then goes to the market and it's OK!

That's not how it works.

Roman Shiredchenko #:

you actually request the information for free - and the robot then goes to the market and it's OK!

That's not how it works.

Is that a stone against me? I'm sharing what works. No one's against it on the market, for the right price. When a workable topic

trampampam #:

The prices of the items are the same. Enter the lot multiplication factor and optimise.

So what is the right way, from the ratio of lots or over coefficient? Anyway, I will try different variants, 6 folders again )

Roman Poshtar #:

Is that a stone against me? I'm sharing what works. There's nothing wrong with the market for the right price. When it works.

in principle, yes - but more in general...that is, to all applies

periodically gets boring :-)

or everyone shares ideas, misconceptions and findings, or everyone goes tram-pam-pam.

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

in principle, yes, but more in general. I mean, it applies to everyone.

occasionally gets boring :-)

either everyone shares ideas, misconceptions and findings or everyone goes tram-pam-pam-pam

I do not force you and I will not argue with you. I don't want to share yet, there are author's developments of accounting for sliding and so on. Here without an outcome is impossible. Who needs to write to me in person

Anyway, I'm gonna scrape up a new ind and an owl. I'll show you the cuts. I think it'll be the last one. I'm still waiting for recommendations on lots.

Roman Poshtar #:

I do not force you and I will not argue with you. I don't want to share it yet, there are author's developments of accounting for sliding and so on. Here without an outcome is impossible. Who needs to write to me in person

then perhaps the others should leave the subject...

Roman Poshtar #:

So what is the correct way, from the ratio of lots or overcoefficient? In general I will try different variants, again 6 folders )

in general, the volume of the trade is multiplied by the pip value when calculating the profit.

To equalise the movement by the amount per 1 pip, we should divide the lot by the pip value, not multiply it.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

Actually, the volume of the transaction is multiplied by the cost per point.

in order to equalise the movement by the amount per 1 pip, it is necessary to divide the lot by the pip value, not multiply it.

Cp

Maxim Kuznetsov #:

in principle, yes, but more in general. I mean, it applies to everyone.

occasionally gets boring :-)

or everyone shares ideas, misconceptions and findings or everyone goes tram-pam-pam.

Not everyone. I'm not boring at all. ;-) A lot of useful things here for the robot.....