Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 34

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
What are calendar futures?

Futures, I guess, with the same underlying asset, but with different execution dates.

Roman Shiredchenko #:
chewing - I WILL NOT. I'M SICK OF IT. LEARN THE ABCS.

Calm down, just calm down, it's a mundane matter).

Aleksey Nikolayev #:

Futures, I guess, with the same underlying asset but different execution dates.

Calm down, just calm down, it's a mundane matter)

oops! OK :-)

For pairing to work properly, apply arbitrage.

test the risk, i.e. the maximum permissible transaction volume.

the percentage of growth is not large (5-10% per month)

but you will forget about losing forever

and capital will start to bring guaranteed income.

trading is very calm

Renat Akhtyamov #:

test the risk, i.e. the maximum allowable transaction volume.

trading is very calm.
Hi! Rena - glad to read you here..... sps. For the direction of digging..... I start digging.... I'll finish the current and start ... ;-)
There as still wrote on a forum here - that kind of before t entrance it is necessary to know where to leave a deal.

And like how much interest to take....
Apparently it meant the average in pips.
Gathering material.

Hey, everybody. Friends, I'm here, I'm waiting for tsiferekki and deelnye proposals without books and TV series. I'm writing like a madman, that is, a programmer. Opened there, closed there. Thank you all for supporting the branch.

So apparently the theorists are over, and the practitioners have not been born yet. Well, next week I'll be a little raging and shocking ))). It's lame, everyone knows everything and can't show it in practice. Well, just here and here on indicators or Excel and so on. Why not share? In short ap, the idea who will send an owl in a private message and then decide to post or not. We have such a mentality ))))

Roman Poshtar #:
So apparently the theorists are over, and the practitioners have not been born yet. Well, next week I'll be a little raging and shocking ))). It's lame, everyone knows everything and can't show it in practice. Well, just here and here on indicators or Excel and so on. Why not share? In short ap, the idea who will send an owl in a private message and then decide to post or not. We have such a mentality ))))

I have already written to you from practice, how paired trading is traded, but you apparently did not read it, or you see in the written what you want to see - trading cross through majors with double spread.

To broaden your horizons, interchange! Oh, yeah! I'm trying to understand the topic myself, I haven't traded this kind of futures - like the same futures on Smee and on the Moscow Exchange:
Search and introduction of new spreads into trading.

Roman Shiredchenko #:
To broaden your horizons, interchange! Oh, yeah! I'm trying to understand the topic myself, I haven't traded this kind of futures - like the same futures on Smee and on the Moscow Exchange:
h ttps:// youtu.be/9XF0b2z1dnk
Search and introduction of new spreads into trading.

They look more like beggars.

I guess they heard a bell, but they don't know where it is.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

test the risk, i.e. the maximum allowable transaction volume.

trading is very calm.

Greetings. Do you get a lot of trades? And how long do they weigh? And do you use martin? Do you use classic arbitrage for entry? Or inter-exchange arbitrage? Trade on one exchange? I wrote in private, you do not answer. Very interesting topic and I've been doing it for more than 10 years.